You may provide us with your personal information several ways:
· By entering into a specific contract with us
· By placing an order with ImmunoIVD AB through www.immunoivd.com or by email, fax and phone
· By contacting us for technical or product support
· Providing feedback on ImmunoIVD AB’ s products and services
· When accessing www.immunoivd.com By filling in forms at events, exhibitions, conferences
· Through social media or by post
The information you provide us might include your name, job title, email address, affiliated company/institution, phone number, and/or area of research.
Information from external sources
In some cases, we may collect information about you (name, job title, email addresses, the company/institution, research area) from public sources such as publications, scientific journals, social media and other trustworthy external sources such as events, exhibitions, conferences, networking sources who are legally permitted or required to disclose such information.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings in the first-time visit pop-up window or pressing the "cookie-script icon" at the bottom left corner of the screen and make further adjustments in the settings.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
· This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on GoogleAnalytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.aboutcookies.org.uk for a deeper explanation of cookies.